Effective date: October 13, 2018
File Origin operates the www.fileorigin.com website (the "Files Download & Sharing Service").
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of User Data:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address
- Full Name
- Phone number
Usage Of Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
File Origin uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
File Origin may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of File Origin
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong-doing in connection with the Service
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of any redirected sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org